View Single Post
FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 02-22-2011, 10:08 PM

No, my job understands I have a class... it's why I'm working 6:30 to 5 instead of 7 to 5:30. I got a special exception to do half an hour of my 2 hours overtime early so I could have the time free to drive to my class. Albeit I won't have time to eat dinner until after class, but that's why I kinda snack all day while I'm at work... sometimes I wish my boses were more like that... but honestly... I need the money. I'm supporting my kid, my boyfriend and myself all in this 3 bedroom apartment... only my roommate is helping pay... but she's paying like a third of the bills we have to pay to make ends meet. And that's not including my car payment, insurance, and phones for me and my beau. T_T I'm thinking about kicking my boyfriend's butt until he finally decides to get up off his lazy bum and get a job... *sighs* but he hasn't had a job to pay money for child support and the government took his driver's license away because of it... it's a mess.. but I don't know what else to do.