View Single Post
Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-21-2011, 10:00 AM

((It's not a big deal. I've been kept waiting for longer and unfortunately I've had to keeppeople waiting for longer so it's really not that much of a big deal))

"As soon as possible," Hotch replied to Morgan's question. He could see the determined fire in his co-worker's eyes and understanding passed accross his face. Morgan was determined to get this guy and Hotch wasn't about to stand in his way.

"Quite possibly," Rossi agreed, latching onto Reid's comment and beginning a proper discussion. "Each crime scene is identical in nature. Anyone else notice the indentations on the bed where the bodies were placed when he...." Rossi paused for a moment, coughed slightly and went on. "The indentations in the matress indecate that all the victims were in the same position when they died and then left there."

"So he has a favourite position," Prentiss commented. "It also looks like we know his type judging by the photos. The next question is did he break in or was he invited?"

"We won't know that until we get there," Hotch pointed out. "I want everyone to grab their Go-bags and meet me at the jet in fifteen minutes."

"I'll be staying here to co-ordinate everything," J.J. added. "And since I don't think Garcia wants to go on this case I'll keep her company if she wants while she works on her mainframe."

Hotch nodded his agreement to J.J. before turning to the others. "Any questions?"