View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 04-20-2015, 01:38 PM

Kanra smiled once more at the words coming from Vlad. “I know my limits….and my strengths” he shrugs, “I am not invincible…you are just not strong enough.” With that he stretched, stepping away from Vlad for a moment, as if dismissing him and losing interest. He then said something else, “you are welcome to try however…It is always fun watching you squirm.” Vex was then speaking herself on the matter, causing him for a moment to glance at her. She was content in merely standing aside and watching this all. Now what was the fun in that? He then glanced over to the newest member of their current little band, attention shifting a bit between the two sides. Okami had noted the glances, eyes upon him, though he did not outwardly show it. The pull from Vlad at his energy, which caused his hand to chill a bit, was little more than an annoyance to him. Their words were not lost on his ears, though they were a tad in the way of his story.

They were attempting to gain a reaction out of him in some manner, pushing him in a way that might have set other agents off at this point. Pushing the boundaries and the limits. He was well acquainted with this, as well as them, though they did not know it. He had read their files, familiarized himself with them as per his job and request from Sycom. Speaking of which, he had not seen the other yet today. The other was not as punctual as he might have liked in keeping up with their meetings. He was not about to pry however, the other had his own business and it was none of his. He did not ask questions that were none of his concern. If the information needed to be divulged, it would be one way or another. For now, a light sigh passed to his lips. This was becoming quite the annoyance. He closed his eyes for a moment, before closing the book within his hand with a snap.