View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 03:58 AM

Art was his last class that day, so he made for his room. Perhaps he could get his jacket on and go for a quiet walk through the snow-laden forest. He hadn't seen many animals around, but on calm days like today, you might be lucky to see some squirrels. Terry liked squirrels.

As he walked the hallway, the boy with the sculpture caught up to him. Terry decided on the name Curly, due to the boy's light brown hair which was short and curled like snail shells. "Hey, Terry, um... I was wondering if you were busy? I want to spend some time with you." Terry shrugged and continued walking up a flight of stairs.

It was dark by the time Curly was finished, just before dinner time. He thanked Terry and left the room, just as Grinner came in. His room mate smiled when he saw the state Terry was in, coming over to give him a kiss. "You should clean yourself up and come down to dinner with me." He continued to grin as he grabbed a different pair of socks and left the room.

Terry straightened up his hair and followed shortly after, taking a detour to pass by Reid's office. Part of him wanted to go in and talk to the man, but it would just be too hard. He stood in front of the door for a long time, before turning around to go down to the cafeteria. The door to the office opened, and a boy in his grade came out. He smiled weakly at Terry and walked the opposite way, towards the dorms. Terry stopped and turned to peer into the office.