View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-05-2013, 05:12 AM

Where had his parents been? To leave a young child alone long enough to completely blind himself had to be neglect. He swiveled his chair around, coming out from behind the desk to face Terry more specifically. He wanted Terry to look at him, but Terry seemed as if he wanted to pointedly avoid Reid's gaze. He didn't push, however. "Well, I like the color." He admitted, bringing his hair around and looking at its ends. "It's actually blonde, but I like to make it stick out more. I guess I like to reflect my personality. It's not fun to be bland and colorless, know?" He sat back, laughing a bit as he did. "I don't do it much, just when I need to take care of the roots when they grow up."

He studied the young man. The dark colors. The dark blue of the school's student uniform colors. The black hair, slightly mussed. So dark, shadowy. Perhaps he had gone outside---it was windy today. Reid thought for a moment. "Terry... Why does Brycen torment you and no one else?" There had to be a reason. He'd heard Brycen talk about the young man in the distance, but had never been close enough to actually do anything. Spreading rumors about other students was frowned upon universally throughout the school, after all.