View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-23-2012, 09:21 AM

((Ah, I love you! You know that right, Cho!? Haha, I always laugh at that part. I don't know what it is about it...it's a cute part. And are you sure you want Vi, in my hands? Mwhahaha!!!))

Rogan, deflated pretty fast when she said that, 'Damn, she's right.' but she didn't need to know that. Now without everyone around and the light, cool, breeze of spring and summer around the corner in the air, his mind was cooled off and thinking much clearer, even with Victoria, right next to him. "Well you know if you hadn't bothered changing seat, this whole thing really could have been avoided." as they walked into the parking lot of 'Jim Rocks Diner', Rogan, let it drop because she was not biting at his teasing.

Rogan, walked her over to his, midnight blue, Kawasaki Ninja, motorcycle. Handing Victoria, his helmet, he got on first and than Victoria got on behind him and pinched the back of his shirt lightly, without saying a word. He had a blank look on his face, at the feeling.

"Just grab on to my waist."

Without bating an eye, "No." she said flatly

"Don't be stupid, it's dangerous." he looked back at her.

"I'm fine."
she said starting to get annoyed

"No, you aren't."
he shot back quickly

"Yes, I am!" she snapped back.

"Don't be shy, Victoria."
a brow raising and a smirk on his face.

"I am not shy." she said quickly.

"Oh, yeah? I'll kiss you." his face went dead serious, "Grab hard."

Victoria's eyes widened in shock, than her eyes narrowed in anger. She dug her nails and fingers into his abdomen and ribs.

"Hey!" he looked at her annoyed, but in pain, "Retract your claws, already!!" he shouted over his motorcycle, turning on and driving out of the parking lot.