View Single Post
bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 02:05 AM

Tonight was just another busy night for Rukura Sinclair. Actually it wasn’t just a busy night for her but it was a busy night for her partner as well. The moment they’d entered the popular club the pair had been separated. Normally, Rukura would have been overjoyed by this unexpected change of events. Although she wouldn’t be excited for same reasons that a normal, single, pretty young lady would be. True she was here to flirt and dance but those were just to make it look like she some clueless innocent. A poor girl just waiting for someone to attack her, sadly in reality Rue was exactly the opposite of the image she hoped to put off. She wasn’t weak, she wasn’t defenseless and she certainly wasn’t going to allow herself or some other girl to end up as some vampire’s dinner or breakfast-what ever the case may be.

Tonight wasn’t Rue’s first visit to this particular club, nor was it the second or third. Throughout the week she and her partner had been coming here in search of..well she didn’t know what. She needed to do something! If she had to spend another evening of letting drunk over pretty looking guys think they had a chance of feeling her up she going to snap. She didn’t want a one night stand, she didn’t want a relationship, she just wanted to find her assigned target and sink her stake into his heart and call it a night. Some girls were made for spending all evening dancing and flirting but she wasn’t that type at all! If anything she’d rather spend the remainder of her evening just relaxing at home. But she couldn’t do that, she had a job to do after all.

With that thought in m ind, Rue exhaled slowly before forcing herself to slip into her role of huntress. Like every other night this week she was dressed to kill. No literally, she was dressed to kill someone. Preferably a nasty blood sucking vampire, but then again…if she had to hear one more lame pick up line about falling from heaven or flying up from hell to grace earth with her beauty she’d end up sticking her stake of better yet her shiny butt kicking boot up some poor souls butt. And she’d love every minute of it. That small thought brought a soft smile to her heavily glossed lips as she made her way through the crowded club her soft curvy hips moving in time to the beat that was pounding out of the speakers. It was officially show time.

(Sorry if it’s a lame intro. I wasn’t sure how exactly I was going to get them to run into each other at the club. I promise my posts will get better. Also sorry about the wait.)