View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-11-2014, 03:14 AM

(well i hope it is just life getting in the way for her

yes es the more you join the more forgetful you get hun)

His one blue eye closed as he analyzed the antiques even more with his red one, a smile tugged at his lips as he looked up at what he considered his faithful companion, Isa. Only the red eye showing as his dark hair made it stand out even more.

He was completely aware of her watching him, as she often did, it never bothered him considering the fact that it was a learning opportunity for her. Though he never would let her practice what she learned on objects themselves but in fact on much cheaper objects that one could get anywhere. That way if she screwed up it was not on a valuable object that could possibly put them out of business for ruining.

"Isa!!" he exclaimed excitedly to her as he turned quickly, only to knock over the cup of tea that she had brought over to drink. He cried out as he tried his best to protect the objects from the hot liquid. Once it was cleaned up, he quickly looked over everything in the vicinity once more to make sure that all was well before he sighed in relief.

"Talk about a close call." he said to her with a laugh, rubbing the back of his black head, before he picked the clock up once more so he could point out what he had found on it. Oh how the thrill and excitement coursed through his body at doing his job, he loved it so much that it showed on his face. This time, being more careful of other objects and the feline, he stood next to her, showing the intricate details to her.

"You see this, here and here?" he said to her softly, so close to her that his breath could brush against her skin as he spoke. "According to my research....this is what they call a unicorn, this one is what they call a fairy and this tangle almost scaly mass almost looks like a sleeping dragon!! This could be bigger then we thought!!" it was clear by his tone of voice that he could barely keep his excitement concealed but that was okay, the blonde haired female knew him better then anyone, that is what good friends are for after all.

He snorted slightly when she had answered his question about being without each other, honestly he could not even fathom a life without Isabella in it, after all they have know each other for so long that it was as if they were family. He couldn't help but laugh at her reply after all it was a very honest one that was based on facts of accidents in the past.

"Well luckily we have each other then." an amused smile upon his perfect face, he was no Uni or a pyrate but he was pretty handsome and had enough muscle definition to make him attractive to others. Sometimes the naive ones would mistake him for one of the others classes, which didn't bother him though sometimes he swore it got under his partner's skin more so then his.

"Hopefully it wasn't to much trouble." he said to her as he set the items down, running a gloved hand over the book pages to check and see how dry they were before he promptly striped his hands naked. "I can see why he wouldn't let it go so easily. Might have to go back and give him a bit more money to ease my conscience if it pays out more then what I think.....Heck I may not even let it go myself." he said as he ruffled her hair, laughing once more, she sure did know how to amuse him.

A scowl crossed his face as his eyes narrowed at her next word, pulling a piece of cloth over the clock in a protective manner, it was clear that he was very protective of every object that was in there. "If the rain had ruined it then you would have to track that man down and make him pay for it." he said to her in a slight growl, his free hand clenched while the other one rested gently on the top of the covered clock.

The harsh look on his face soften at the sudden poke at his forehead, which caused him to look up at her finger before looking her over. "And here I thought you found my thoughtful face sexy." he said to her teasingly as he gave a pout though it was completely lost on her. He picked up the feline and placed it across his shoulders, scratching its' head as it purred.

"That sounds like a plan to me. Ah you know I love this job." he said to her with a smile, carefully taking a much newer book off one of the shelves as he headed back towards the back room to have tea with her. Yawning slightly as he opened it, flipping through the pages of it as he sipped at a freash cup of tea, eatting his finger sandwiches which were peanut butter, mayo and banana. Just the way he liked it.