View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-22-2016, 12:05 PM

Luke sighed and ran his hand through his hair, messing up the thick, black locks. She had taken Myriam to her secret place? That was a surprise, she rarely took anyone there, she had been going there for months before she even showed it to Luke. He wondered why she had even taken her, what was she getting at? Myriam didn't sound like she meant to upset Leila, and normally nothing would upset her, but that place... well, it was special to her, and apparently means more to her than even Luke thought.

"No, don't... It's not your fault. She's... It's just that, that is her special place. She doesn't show it to many people, she thinks it's magical..." Luke struggled to explain it, to get Myriam to understand. Leila didn't always think things through, she shouldn't have asked Myriam to meet her in the middle of the night without telling her why. Though she must have been really upset to shift in front of Myriam, something she didn't even do in front of him, not since they were children anyways. This is why he avoided people. How could he help two upset females without making an idiot of himself? That would probably be impossible. "I think she expects everyone to love that place as much as she does, and was surprised that you... didn't. She worries so much about making other people happy." Now he was babbling and he was doing a poor job of explaining himself.

"You couldn't have known she would react that way. Please, don't blame yourself, any other thing and she wouldn't have cared, it's just that place. We've fought over it many times before. I should have known it would be to blame for her mood... I didn't come here to blame you, Myriam. I just wanted to know what happened." This hadn't really gone how he expected, not that he knew what to expect really, he came out here without thinking, just desperate to know what was wrong with Leila. If it concerned her faeries then Myriam was right, she'd just need time to sort through it, and understand that it would be okay.