View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-22-2016, 07:29 PM

Myriam frowned, she knew that Luke probably was at a loss of what to do and she wished there was something she could do to help. Looking around, she tried to see if there was something she could give him to cheer him up even if it was just for a little while. She looked down to the pile of things she had collected and picked up the chipped sand dollar then knelt down beside him and held it out for him to take. Myriam didn't know what to say, but she hoped that he would accept the gift and that it would cheer him up just a little bit. The tooth was hers to keep, there was no way she was giving anyone that. Soon enough, well how soon was 'soon enough'? Weeks? Months? Days? Years? Hours? Nothing terribly bad had happened so there was really no reason for Leila to hold some sort of grudge against her was there?

"I'm...well..." Myriam started and pouted. Maybe a change of subject would be nice? Or would that be seen as rude? "Umm..." she didn't know what to say. She wanted to talk but her mind kept drawing a blank. "Y-yes...I am sure she will forget eventually. One must just be...patient I suppose." she said finally with a small nod of her head.