View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-22-2016, 08:15 PM

"I..I know. But I found it in the pond here. I thought it was pretty neat-o so I grabbed it. I want you to have it though." Myriam answered quietly, afraid of talking too loud or too much. "You're welcome." she whispered. Yes Leila would probably be back to her normal self tomorrow, probably not though. It was too soon to tell but if he thought she'd be back tomorrow then she probably would be. He obviously was the only person who truly understood Leila. She was glad that Luke had accepted the silly gift, however she wouldn't be surprised if he threw it out later. She wondered if he even liked it. He had probably accepted it just to be nice.

"I hope your sister is back to her old self soon..." Myriam commented softly, a small smile on her lips. Hearing Luke ask her what other stuff she found, Myriam nodded and gathered her little pile of things she found. "I found this so far. I am sure that there are more things deeper down, but this is what I was able to find as of now." she explained and pointed to the pile of things. She had some bit of net, some seashells, the tooth, and various other small things.