View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-23-2016, 01:10 AM

"Really?!" Myriam blurted out in excitement before she could stop herself. Realizing what she did, she blushed brightly and smiled nervously. "I-I mean, you do?" she asked nervously this time. "I could always go check it out if you can't swim you know... I can bring back whatever I find which I am sure will be quite a bit. Maybe even more teeth." she said and tapped her chin with her finger, thinking about all the things she could find down there. "Well...maybe someone dropped all this stuff down there over the years?" Myriam suggested. It was the only possibility that she could come up with at the moment. This school was a lot older than any of the people here, past students were bound to drop things in here for fear of the things being taken from them. Or maybe they accidentally dropped them in here and never found out about it.

Whatever the reason was, Myriam wanted to see what else was waiting in the depths below. "How long?" Myriam repeated and smiled. "I started exploring this pond since I found it when I first arrived here three years ago. I have quite a few things in my room...somewhere." she said hesitantly. She was probably freaking him out, and if she over showed him the things she had stashed away in her room he would surely never even give her a second glance or talk to her again. Probably for the best but not worth the risk of being embarrassed.