View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-23-2016, 01:37 AM

So this is what a conversation with someone like-minded was like? Luke managed a smile and looked back towards the pond. "Well I can't swim very well in my human form, but I'm sure I could manage to change into something..." He still wasn't sure it was a good idea, but he was too curious to be concerned with all that could go wrong with it. She had seen Leila shift and didn't seem to freaked out by it, so surely she wouldn't hold it against him. She probably didn't need his help though, she was obviously very capable.

His thoughts were cut off when she mentioned she had more. "Oh, you have more? I've love to see it... I collect things too." Sure, they were weird or interesting things he'd found, and most useless, but he enjoyed it. "Well, it isn't a very big, or nice collection, just things I've found." It wasn't much, some old coins, a weird stone with some strange carvings, a small book in some language he had never seen... plus some other strange odds and ends. The best one was a glass cat's eye eyeball. He could't imagine what the use for it ever was, but it seemed to just stare straight at you.

That was enough about that though, he wanted to know what else was in the pond. "I think we should see what else we can find..."