View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-23-2016, 11:29 AM

Luke managed a small laugh when she had fallen in the pond. He had seen the butterfly as well, he had been about to point it out to her, thinking she might enjoy it. Apparently she had not, that quite explained why she didn't enjoy Leila's secret spot and her faeries, if she didn't like flying things.

"Weird or strange things I've found. Old coins, a book in a language I've never seen, stuff like that." He shrugged, it wasn't really an impressive collection, even his roommate Sven thought it was weird and wasn't too interested in looking at it. In fact, Sven had made him put the eyeball away, since it seemed to always manage to be looking at him, even after he'd turn it away, the next time it would be turned back around. Luke didn't really believe that, he thought Sven was only being dramatic, but he put it away all the same.

"Well, I haven't any more classes to go to, and it's a nice day... Why not explore it now?" Luke was already standing up. Myriam didn't seem turned off by the idea of exploring, and didn't seem worried about him transforming, so what was stopping them? "You can go in first, if you'd like... I'll just go behind those trees..." He muttered, he wasn't sure he wanted to explain exactly why he needed to go behind the trees, if she hadn't figured it out based on Leila's clothes having been left behind last night.

What could he shift into? He was pretty limited, as he really needed to imagine the creature in his mind if he wanted it to work. A fish couldn't leave the water, a seal had flippers, which were pretty useless to collect things. Oh! He knew what would work perfectly. It just took him a minute to picture it, remembering from their trips to the zoo as children.