View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-25-2016, 01:56 AM

Myriam looked over at the piece of metal that Luke was looking over and poked at it with her finger. "Hmm, I'm not sure. It doesn't look like it's from around here though. It looks....old." she said and smiled. "Really cool." she added. Luke was right hopefully. Well he had to be, he knew his sister better than anyone else really so she had to take his word for what it was. "You're right." Myriam said and chuckled softly. "N-no it's alright. She thought I would like it, how was she going to know I wouldn't? I mean...I don't hate it but I'm just not fond of the floating orbs." she muttered softly. Those fairies or whatever they were frightened her. Anything that flew scared her really.

"So...d-do you think she'd want us all to have lunch together again tomorrow?" Myriam asked. She wouldn't have a problem with it, but she wondered if Luke would even want to. "Although I'm sure you'd prefer to eat lunch by yourself and I understand completely." Myriam assured and reached up to make sure the rope was still tied up in her hair.