View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 03-21-2014, 04:28 AM

She shrugged it off. "Under that reasoning, you also are a suspect." But the sight of the dead wolf in front of her was a grisly reminder that she owed him her life. Looking at him with dawning gratefulness, she said, "Thank you. Seriously, thank you." Helplessly waving her hands around at the scene around them she added, "I've walked along here countless times. I find most of my herbs and decor resources in these woods. Never have I had this happen." Maybe villagers needed to start going out in small groups. That would ruin her plans.

Derrick watched Athena with concern. She was clearly upset with her brother and the quiet talking she tried to have with him was definitely something of interest to the four guests. He would have to make sure to watch the politics. Stan seemed to be the most cunning, and sadly the only reason Derrick hadn't fallen for his charms was because he had overheard part of the plot where all four were supposed to be gentlemen at first. Stan would surely work their elders against one another until he got his prize. He clenched a fist at the thought, glad for the long-sleeved jacket that hid his bulging muscles.