View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-28-2017, 02:54 PM

Nick Settled down after tugging some metal like poles from his bag, they where crude but straight and when he Skewered hunks of meat on them and used two sticks he'd found while hunting that he stuck on ether side of the fire, the meat would rest just high enough not to burn but low enough that the heat from the fire would cook the food. then digging into his bags pouches,t here where several small ones along the side, he pulled out tied skins that he opened and used the herbs stored inside to season the meat. "Can't quite remember but i do know somewhere around here there's a mountain..I just haven't been to it in a while.." Read a few centuries. "So I'm not sure if that's where we're headed or not.." he'd have to do some meditation to refresh the memories and find out if they where or not. once their food was done he handed the hot pieces of meat and took his own. setting the pole tot he side on a stone to cool off. he'd have to wash it before they left the stream.