View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-10-2017, 12:42 AM

I want to start the thread off with saying that hubby and I decided to get a membership to planet fitness. I'm looking to get back down to 150, flatten my belly, and tighten my arms back up to how I looked before I had any children.
We're looking at the possibility that In July we will go for another child because we're hoping we're going to have more things settled by than.

Those are really my only resolutions this year . I've lost 21 pounds since July already and I'm really proud of myself. Only about 30 more pounds to go and I'll be back down to what I was before I had Princess. I have some pictures of what I look like now, but I need to upload them still so I can share. I will be doing that when I get the chance hopefully tomorrow.

Last year these were my resolutions:
Quote:
I would like to lose 10 pounds this year.
I would love to be able to get rid of my arm jiggles by keeping up my callenetics arm flab vaporizer exercise.
get in a house with my husband
get Lily signed up for a school proram
perhaps get a job if we're going to be public schooling OR set up the home schooling station
get active with the arts again.
Tell my husband every day that I love him.
call my parents once a week just to say hi, I love you.
I DID lose the 10 pounds! i actually doubled it WOHOO!!!
I have reduced but not eliminated my arm flappity flap
Hubby and I have an apartment together <3
Lily is in preschool with her sister they ride the bus home together.
We have homeschooling stuff set up though its not perfect
I have a long list of art that I'm working on and I have been giving art out in charity streams as thank you for people donating to childrens hospitals and the like because there are people that can really use that money.
The last two... uhh.. welll.. I need some work on that one. Life just takes me away sometimes, but I do pretty good.

This year I'm hoping to get the girls potty trained and out of diapers finally since there speech is improving by leaps and bounds now <3
I'm gonna goal to lose 20 pounds at least by the end of this year, though I'm shooting for more like 30 I think.
I want to actually keep up with this journal. No probably not every single day. But to come in and just remember to put things in here so i can look back and see what a good job I'm doing when things are down.

One final thing for the moment. I am incredibly proud of how this avatar turned out with its layering. It's not a particular good avatar I know. Lots about it could look alot better, I could even make her look like Daja Kisubo from The circle of magic books. But the black cape and the bonfire, with the red and orange space background layered so beautifully to make it look like the caravan was on fire that I'm just in love with this avatar. I know others don't typically see things the way I do. xD But I personally really love how this one turned out.

Last edited by Shadami; 01-24-2017 at 03:42 AM..