View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-11-2017, 11:42 PM

I don't really have any ideas for what to post about around town...? yeah I got nothing. But last night Hubby and I decided to randomly play wii sports. Yes.. the first wii game WII SPORTS!! the original the mighty the... oh my god it made my arm more sore playing that than lifting weights at the gym. ow ow ow ow ow.
So I played again today with my little one since the game was still inside. We had a blast.... even if they really had no clue what they were doing and kept getting angry and pouting and yelling at me "I can't do it. you do it for me mommy" URGHH aggrivating. do it yourself dern it. You're not gonna learn if you don't try. "i don't care"
and you want me to let you play the harder games with even more intense instructions than wave the magical stick while pressing one button and holding it. riiiiiiight.

We also played keep it up with a deflating helium balloon. It's probably about half full still so it sinks, but it doesn't Drop like a rock. So it was great fun with lots of giggles.
We got the living room vacuumed after that. I make leftover beef stew into some tasty empanadas. And I finished an art!
Click on thumbnail for full view
I than went on to work more details into a second piece that I'm working on. here
I need to clean up the ink and add color and such still and than make it transparent.
than we had story time, and than I did dishes.

So overall I'd say it was a pretty successful day.. I even had a blueberry smoothie for breakfast which I haven't done in a long time, and it felt nice to be somewhat healthy. i'm still feeling majorly behind with everything. But I'm starting to put a lot off to the side that isn't as important as family. I really just want to spend lots of time with family and friends lately. And not as much time with responsibilities and thread clean ups.. oops. xD hahaha hopefully I can catch up with things soon. Though I never seem to . ever.

A is for attraction.
i'll just leave it there. xD

Favorite Youtubers right now: Game Theorists, more specifically MatPat. I love all of his videos even the old ones. They're so full of energy and science and video games. They just make me happy. Also this specific video that I watch over and over and over.

---------- Post added 01-11-2017 at 10:09 PM ----------

I finished another art today marking off another one of my art freebies that i had left. Now i'm gonna go to bed. i feel like crap. xD

Last edited by Shadami; 01-12-2017 at 12:27 AM..