Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2016, 09:15 AM

As Morgan walked through the front gates of Blue Wood Academy, she looked around to see that there weren't that many students just yet, she had worried about over sleeping. Morgan, usually made the effort to show up to school at lest an hour before the huge crowd of teens came, it was annoying to get caught up in the crowd and pushed around if you weren't in your own group of friends by that point, you could easily get lost in the sea of people. She quickly pocketed her phone after she saw that her text had sent successfully to Jacob, which said; "Hey, just walking to school right now. If you want we can talk some more at lunch...I know sometimes you have to work, so just let me know. But it has to just be us two, no one else! >=["

She knew that would make him happy, if they could sit and talk face to face about it, but she would probably have to really tell him the real reason she was resigning for him to finally drop it and she really didn't know how he would take it. She frowned at that thought, 'I know we're friends, but I feel like when it comes to Rogan, I'll always lose to him no matter what.' It's not that she didn't think Jacob, wouldn't understand her and how she felt. She just understood that those two had a very close relationship and that they understood each other better than anyone else could....and it was annoying because Jacob would defend him! And right now she was just angry and annoyed and pissed off at him and she didn't want to understand why he did what he did!

"Morgan!"

'He's a jerk and he doesn't care about anyone else! Him that stupid fake mask he puts on in front of everyone!' Her eyebrows pulled together and began to twitch.

"Morgan! Hello, good morning!"

'God, I just want to punch that stupid smug look on his face when no one is looking! Ahh!!' The vain on her forehead throbbed and just before she could think any longer of Rogan, two hands grabbed her shoulders and shook her, "Earth to Morgan! Who killed your dog?" Morgan blinked a few times and shook her head to see the laughing face of her friend Sukie.