Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-24-2016, 08:35 AM

Rogan could see her shift nervously in her seat and try to ignore his gaze, he smirked. Even if she wanted to say something she couldn't Mr. Shaw, was in the middle of teaching, as long as Rogan knew he was bugging Morgan, he would keep it up until she gave him a look and snapped.

"Alright class I think that's enough talking and explaining." Mr. Shaw clapped his hands together and smiled at them with a big grin, the older man, who was nearing his sixties, loved to do experiments and have the class do projects, he really wanted them to get their hands dirty. Mr. Shaw loved to teach and he made his classes enjoyable and easy to understand. "And of course, you'll be with a partner!" The students already trying to pick their partners.

Alice, instantly pulled her chair closer to Rogan's and smiled at him, "You'll be working in pairs today." Rogan easily returned her smile, but used his peripheral vision to look back over to Morgan, "But of course in my class you know I like to pair you up in different ways." The class sighed, already knowing that but hoping maybe today he wouldn't. Making him laugh at their response, "So today partners will be...the two at the ends of the table will partner and the ones in the middle sitting next to each other will partner!" The class filled with 'whoops!', groans and other sounds of disappointment and excitement.

Alice, gasped but knew she couldn't say anything, as a member of the Student Council she couldn't set a bad example and complaining about her partner would be bad. She simply looked to Rogan, with look of disappoint and then looked over to Deon with a smile, "Ready, partner?" she said in her sweetest voice.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-02-2017 at 09:15 AM..