Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-28-2016, 04:33 AM

Alice had been trying not to look at Rogan and Morgan the whole time but she found that her eyes constantly kept floating over to them, then she would realize she was staring and quickly focus back to Deon, to work on the experiment. 'I don't understand he's not doing anything to her...he's being nice to her!' Watching as the two talked normally she frowned deeply, 'But then again, Rogan probability just doesn't want a bad grade! That's what it is, of course!' she decided in her own mind, which made it easy for her to then give her full attention to Deon and her own work.

After about ten minutes, Rogan and Morgan had gotten to the flow of working together. Her measuring, then asking for the next chemical and how much to put in. He would tell her said measurement, then either one of them would pour it in, since their setup was right in the middle of them, he would also take note of what happened when each new chemical was introduced to the mixture. "Alright class! I can see some of you have gotten the hang of this and are on the right path, while others are still working carefully. So those that think they have it and have taken note of your findings. Play around with those chemicals and see what else you make out of them!" Mr. Shaw said in his loud excited voice, "Don't worry, none of this will harm you if you mix wrong! Maybe a few will have a little pop to them or smell but nothing that'll harm you seriously! You got ten minutes left!" he said laughing, while most of the students looked nervously at him then to each other.

Rogan, hummed in understanding, they had pretty much already finished when the man spoke, he was just writing the last of it down, so was Morgan. Even though he had been taking notes, she seemed to find it necessary to do her own notes, 'Can't blame her I've been with more then enough people who don't take good notes or forget something. But she can't expect me, the Student Council President, to take terrible notes? Can she?' He glanced over to her as she finished writing in her notebook.

Knowing that anything they did now would not effect their grade, he grinned inwardly at that thought, "I'll take this flask and you can get a new one." grabbing the tongs he carefully took it over to the sink that they used to dispose of the chemicals, after they had neutralized them. Once he came back to their table he placed the now washed and clean flask off to the side, he stood almost directly behind Morgan just slightly off to her right shoulder and leaned down to look over her shoulder to see what she was doing. Then whisper in her ear, "What else can we make with these chemicals?" Hoping to catch her off guard and piss her off.