View Single Post
CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・。)

Old 03-16-2009, 06:36 AM

D: I couldn't go to the convention because I got called on to save the planet. There was a swarm of giant man eating porcupines that was invading the city, so I had to take care of them. First, I lured them away from the city with a trail of strawberry cheerios. Once I got them away, I called upon my Jigglypuff to sing to put them to sleep. Once they were sleeping, I put them into cages one by one and sent them back to the animal experimenting lab from which they came from. So now, I'm just waiting for them to break out again so I can capture them again. I think there was another escape planned during the next convention as well so I dunno if I'll be able to make it... D:

(Or, more realistically, as much as I wanted to go, it wouldn't have been very responsible of me to spend all that money on a plane ticket (from France) to go just for a couple days)
EDIT: Oh yeah, and if I win, Male shirt please ^^

EDIT2: Lol, my story is so lame compared to others D: I'll try and think of a new, real one if possible before the end date.

EDIT3: Rosebleed lent me her Male shirt until I manage to get a shirt of my own... I hope that doesn't cause a problem ^^; if I were to win I would send her shirt back to her immediately, of course.

Last edited by CrepsleyKabob; 03-19-2009 at 08:00 PM..