View Single Post
crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 PM

CK- I like how you are giving out the shirts, I think it is a cool way to do it.
I had no idea this is what you had in mind but I think its good because it gives everyone an equally fair chance. ; )
Well as much as I would have loved to go to the conference, it was about 12 hours away so even if I would have been able to afford the gas and hotel room to go, then I would still have had to try to convince my husband (who hates computers and online stuff =O) to come with me since I can't go driving off by myself because I would get hopelessly lost and I don't have anyone else to go with. =/
Plus we are down to only one car after the accident so I can't abandon him without a means of transportation.
Either way, I still could not have gone because I can't take off work right now because we need all the hours they will give us because work is really slow right now due the economy.
I'm so sad I didn't get to come meet some of the members since I have been here nearly a year and would have loved to actually meet the lovely people I talk to.

If you choose to gift me a shirt, I would love a female one. <33