View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-03-2015, 05:13 PM

It was to late. The loud noises and chatter in the hall succeeded in waking up the Queen. Letting out a hiss of breath she climbed out of the bed she shared with her husband, instantly noting that he was absent. He had only been back a day and he was out of bed this early? That fact, coupled with all the commotion she had heard made her suspicious.

Striding over to a fainting couch in the room she picked up her robe and threw it on over her nightgown. Keeping the robe untied Kalypso walked over to the doors that led out into the hallway and threw it open. “What the hell is going on and where is my husband?” She bit out to the guards stationed there.

Eyes wide in surprise the two guards quickly lowered their gazes and step into a quick bow. “My Queen there was a commotion in the harems room. His Majesty wen’t to sort it out.”

“Of course he did,” was all she said before she marched down the hallway in the direction of the bloody harem. One of the guards followed after her, the other staying at his post. As Kalypso stalked, her robe’s sleeves and train billowed out behind her and snapped with her fast pace. The guard almost had to jog to keep with her pace.

The Queen came to an angry stop in front of the doors to her husbands harem and glared at the guards standing there. “Well open it up then,” she ground out. Kalypso was known for biting peoples heads off and everyone usually rushed to do her bidding.

The two guards came to attention, wary looks on their faces. “My Queen we can’t I’m sorry.”

For a moment Kalypso just stood there, glaring. Then she moved like a preying mantis and darted between the two of them, shoving the heavy doors open. “Your majesty!” The guards tried to block her but it was no use, she was already in. Amber eyes locked on her husband, sleeping on a bed and surrounded by his whores.

“OUT!” She yelled, startling the girls. Her glare landed on her husband. “You’re home for one day and I have to be woken up to this?” Oh did he have some explaining to do.