View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-24-2015, 01:18 PM

Nodding his head Caden reassured Lydia. “She can handle the attacks. Kat’s fought metal far to many times not to be able to.” He could have said more but it was really Katarina’s story to tell, not his.

The leopard swiped everywhere, trying to find the weak spot. It definitely wasn’t on his side.

A yowl escaped her as he bit her front leg with a second bite at her. Thankfully it wasn’t deep but she figured the only reason it wasn’t was the crack of power in the air and because Malik quickly let her go.

Eyes wide she watched him move away from her and be hit by most of the lightning. If he had held onto her leg..let’s just say ice and lightning don’t mix well. A smaller bolt struck her in the hind leg and she let out a yowl. Thankfully it was only a small one and she wasn't to injured.

Letting out a feline hiss she turned and licked her wound, sealing it with ice. Hearing Audra’s voice Kat spun and around and let out a loud, vicious snarl.

Narrowing her eyes she stalked forward, low to the ground almost as if she was getting ready to pounce.

The second lightening had appeared Caden’s eyes widened in horror. If Katarina got a direct hit she would be out for days with fever. She wouldn’t have any ice left in her body until it replaced itself. Luckily she only got a small bolt.

Caden let out a sigh of relief but he was surprised. Usually metal could reflect the lightning but it seemed that wasn’t the case for Malik. The elf actually felt a small, microscopic bit of pain for the elemental.

Kat’s very loud vicious snarl pierced his ears. Eyes whipping to her Caden snapped her name out.

“Katarina!” Growling Kat turned her narrowed eyes to her partner and saw him shake his head at her. Huffing she continued forward as she turned back to her human self. Ice formed under her feet with every step.

She kept coming forward until she was even with Lydia. Katarina didn’t like the girl so close to the lightning pair. She had taken a liking to her and she didn’t trust the duo. “It was not your fight to break up bolt.” It was sneered. Usually Kat wasn’t this hostile but there had been no reason to hit someone with what she had. Lightning was very damaging to some elementals. “Do you even understand your powers and the consequences they have?” She could tell the girl wasn’t that old, elemental age wise. “Think before you act!”

With that she stormed away and over to Malik. Caden went to stand by Lydia, knowing his partner didn’t trust the two.

Kat spoke softly so no one else could overhear. “Our fight is no where near being finished metal. But with that being said now’s not the time.” Letting out a huff of air she met his eyes. “Thank you,” she breathed out. The thanks was for not holding onto her as he took the hit.

A scowl formed on her face and she looked down at her leg. Another layer of ice formed over the burn. She had to keep it covered in ice or else she'd feel it everywhere and get hot. Shaking her head the ice elemental crossed her arms and glared at the storm elemental.

With narrowed eyes Kalypso watched the whores scurry away like the rat’s they were. All but one remained, curled up around her husband. Nisha.

The words out of the whores mouth made her want to start screaming. But Kalypso held off. She was smart and knew how to strategize. Yelling wouldn’t work, not when her husband already told her to shut up.

Kalypso’s eyes lit up with fire and an ever so slow smile crept across her lips. Sauntering forward she crawled onto the bed. Reaching out she caressed Nisha’s face with her fingers. “Nisha, Nisha, Nisha what you cannot even begin to understand is that I know my husband has many needs. He is a King and Kings are never satisfied my sweet dear.” The Queen spoke softly and in a husky tone.

The hand that was caressing the woman’s face moved down to her neck. She glanced over to her husband with a smile before looking back at Nisha. “I wasn’t complaining about him coming to his harem to satisfy his needs. Us women need our beauty sleep and all the commotion woke me up. I do not, like being woken up.” Her grip on Nisha’s neck tightened for a moment before she eased up.

What she said was mostly true, she abhorred being woken up. But she also didn’t like the harem and wished she was enough for Alaric. Kalypso was a trained lier though. Nisha would only see truth in her eyes.

Leaning forward the Queen placed a kiss upon Nisha’s lips. It lasted for a few seconds before she moved her lips to the woman’s ear. Her grip tightened once more around the whores neck and she hissed in her ear. “If you ever call me by name again without my title in front of it I will have you locked up where no one will ever find you. You can’t even begin to imagine the things I will have done to you.”

Kalypso released her completely and smiling serenely she gracefully climbed off the bed. “Dear husband of mine I apologize. You know how cranky I get when I’m woken up. Come see me when you’re finished my love. I have some matters I need to attend to.”

With that she spun around, robe cracking behind her, and strode out of the room. Seeing her brother-in-law coming towards the harem she bow her head in greeting, not stopping. Once she got back to her room she got ready for the day.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 03-06-2015 at 10:29 PM..