View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2014, 07:49 PM

Blade wasn't impressed with the two women. He honestly disliked Star. She seemed to think she was better than everyone else. All he wanted to for life to smack her down a little and teach her she wasn't a god. She was a human like everyone else here. He followed but kept his arm crossed. He made sure everyone knew how he felt about it. Natsuki turned as she could see the anger growing in the man. She paused and waited for him. "You don't know the name Hoteru?" She said in her soft warm voice. Blade shifted his eyes to the girl. "No should it mean anything to me?" He said trying to be nicer to Natsuki she wasn't the source of his anger. "You don't remember the the stories of Hoteru the lord of all spirits." Blade looked at her." You mean the myths of the protector of spirits. I have heard of them who hasn't. " He said as he stared at Hoteru. "She is one and the same. Look at her Blade. Look harder and past what you see. Watch the grass the wind the animals. " Natsuki said as she gently placed her hand on his as they both paused watching Hoteru.
Blade was about to laugh when he felt Natsuki gently place her hand on his. He froze as he saw Hoteru. He watched as aura came from her. It seemed to effect everything around her. She was so beautiful. He watched as the animals came to her the love they held for her. And then he truly saw Mizu. His eyes shifted to Natsuki. "What...how did you." Before he could finish the strange girl placed her finger over her lips as she watched Hoteru.

"I did nothing Blade. You used your heart instead of your mind. I told Hoteru you are no different from me. You can see into the spirit world just as I can. But you have to see with your heart. Let your anger and pain go. If Hoteru said she can save your brother and other people she will. Hoteru has never lied. She is pure and incapable of it. You must be kinder to her. She isn't use to human company. She normally only associates with spirits. I don't know why she chose to talk with me. My brother found that I knew Hoteru it drove him to madness. Our family along with many others where killed by spirits. So he has set out on revenge it would appear. My brother punished me because I would not summon Hoteru. He and the others felt I was chosen by Hoteru and because of that I could force her to appear. But I could never do that. I don't wont her shackled and tortured for something she didn't do. Hoteru can't make every spirit obey. And just because a spirit attacks doesn't mean she wished it. She is limited in her power as we are. So please be kinder. She will see in time what I see in you. Please promise to protect her. Promise no matter what you wont save me and save her." She said as she looked to Blade.

Blade just stared at her then back to Hoteru. "She means a great deal to you doesn't she?" He thought about everything he had saw and she had said. He finally gave a nod of his head to her. "I'll protect her I promise." He said knowing it wouldn't be easy. He was in awe that the girl believe with all her heart in Hoteru.