View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 04-26-2012, 02:47 PM

Perhaps he should have taken that carriage after all. Another hour on this horse and he would have been forced walk around with his legs bowed out for the rest of the day. But as the horse drew nearer to the enormous castle, Danny's usual smile took hold of his face. Oh did it feel good to be within a trot's reach of the place. Perhaps he could finally get something to dry his sweaty forehead with for the sun had been brutal on his little trip.

Having taken a ship to get to the nation, Daniel was determined to make the ride himself. He had a feeling that once he arrived at the castle that he would be forced to do his own work so he figured it would be wise to get a head start.

When his stallion whined, Danny scratched behind the black beast's ears. "That a boy," leaning in, Dan placed a gentle kiss on the nape of the horse's neck. "You have done valiantly, my friend," he went on to say, drawing the horse to a slobbered pace so he could admire his temporary home away from home. "Seems like a quaint place, wouldn't you agree?" A snort followed as did a whiny. "What? Are you really going to protest about the flowers? Shall I cut down all the pink ones for you? Honestly, I have never met such a picky man!"

Now on the steps of the castle, Daniel dismounted. This, however, proved to be a bad idea for the moment his feet collided with the ground, the redhead emperor collapsed. Horse giving him an odd look while he laughed, Dan reached up and yanked at the stallion's mane. "Oh stop that, like you could do better!"

With a friendly nudge from the beast, Daniel wobbled over to the steps, immediately seizing the railing to keep him from toppling over. "I got this, I got this," he said when the horse started to step toward the stairs. "Why don't you go see if you can find a shady spot? You could use a nap, mister."

Nodding as if he understood Dan, the horse galloped off toward one of the nearby trees.

His rusty colored eyes flicked toward the door. Why on earth did royal people always demand a flight of stairs? Why! Seriously, why? He had spent too much time strapped to a horse's back to even know what walking was and then to have stairs as the first obstacle? It was like someone was out to get the redhead.

Needless to say, it took him far too long to get to the top. Worse part is that there weren't that many stairs. His castle actually had more. About two times more! So when he was finally at the top, he wasn't really out of breath; no, he was just sore. Head flopping onto the door, he contemplated leaving. The idea of finding somewhere through locks and keys just sounded preposterously foolish. And yet, he agreed to it.

Shoving the door open, the redhead emperor set his bags down beside the other pile of thrown goods. These people are rather sloppy, he thought after seeing how the bags were really just thrown about every which way. But, alas, his ears picked up on the sound of voices, which was a good sign -- well, maybe.

Praying he wasn't the last to arrive, he stammered into the kitchen to see that he wasn't last -- or so he believed as you can't have a lock and key party with just four people.

"Hello," Daniel said while walking up to the woman cooking, "need any help? Cooking has always been a favorite of mine." Nice, he thought to himself, I didn't even tell them my name. "Oh, by the way, I'm Daniel Bhaltair Gilmore of Valhalla. Who might you all be?" his voice was sincere as it always was and a bit cheeky, too, if I might add.

Last edited by Wavi; 04-26-2012 at 02:49 PM..