View Single Post
April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 05-01-2012, 04:33 PM

{ So, um.. because I'm a lazy buttcrack I'll be using a sort-of-edited version of my intro from the original thread. <_< }

Zamir woke to strange sounds and vibrations coming from the lower floors of King Lelair's summer castle. The young Emperor was still tired from having arrived here well into last night, and he'd passed out on the edge of his bed once he found a suitable vacant room. He let out a groan, thankful for the thick curtains blocking all light. A week-long journey by oneself [his belongings left Linaeve before he did] was exhausting, especially for the young Emperor who'd only just last month learned to cook or clean anything properly.

'This is what my sister's looking forward to?' he thought to himself, stretching and getting up to bathe. 'Ridiculous..'

Invitations for "this" would come every year since he turned fourteen. He immediately declined them stating there were more important matters to attend to. Not to mention fourteen was, in his honest opinion, way too damn young to marry. It must not have been a good year this time, however, as his step-mother the High Empress Eithne [along with his old man Lerato] intercepted King Lelair's messenger and accepted the Key meant for him while he was out hunting. He was upset to find out when he returned, to say the least, and several proverbial tables were flipped.. But in the end he conceded solely because his only sibling, seven-year-old Jenna, innocently asked if he could bring her home a sister-in-law to play with. He could never deny his paternal half-sister anything and she must have known it all too well.

A good hour later Zamir was dried off and freshly dressed, debating whether or not he really wanted to go down there and talk to someone. His eye twitched when he remembered the smug grin on the High Emperor's face. There's no way this place would turn him into a lovey-dovey freak like his father.. right?

The thought of running into someone was now a lot more daunting. But curiosity got the best of him. Before he knew it he walked out of his room-- a rather spacious one on the rightmost corner of the first floor-- to the main entrance he very vaguely remembered coming in from. It wasn't that hard to figure out though, really. There were signs after all. Small, yes, but there nevertheless. This was the place to start if he wanted to get used to living here, he supposed, and a walk outside before breakfast was his normal routine so he pushed the doors open to greet the sunlight.

"Hoo boy..." Zamir sighed into the open air. Fleta was going to be very cross with him. Needless to say, there was no sun out there anymore. He supposed this was what his step-mother was talking about when she said "horse-lag".

{ Also, sorry I kind of time-skipped myself. But I was kind of hoping we could at least get past the first day somewhat faster than the original too. XD You guys don't have to wrap it up abruptly or anything. Just ignore Zamir until evening please, thanks~ }

Last edited by April; 05-03-2012 at 05:53 AM.. Reason: Changed posting color. XD