Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 05-12-2014, 04:50 AM

Unable to help himself, Magnus hissed through his teeth when Ford pressed the towel to his back. He knew it was going to hurt but damn that stung! Finally he was semi dried off enough where he wouldn't be tracking water into the house. He gave Ford a small smile of gratitude when he turned around to face him. Despite the guy's attitude problem he seemed to have, Magnus was starting to like him. At least he hadn't ended up with someone he couldn't stand to be around, so that was a plus.

He sighed, knowing that this was coming. He was silent for a moment, trying to decide how to word what had happened. It was all starting to go a little fuzzy in his head but he could still remember mostly everything. "Well, I was assigned to watch this woman here on earth and see if her soul was ready for heaven based on the actions she did. Everything was going ok until she ended up having to sell her body. Everyone knows that's a sin these days no matter what the circumstances are. She only had to resort to it because she was starving and there was no other way she would be able to feed herself. I know I'm not supposed to interfere but it just seemed so wrong for her to have to forfeit her place in heaven just for something she had no other choice but to do! The rules haven't changed in a millennium even though humans have changed so much and I just couldn't stand it! Magnus didn't realize it but he had stood up a little taller as he spoke and his eyes lit up with an intensity as he recalled why he had been made to fall after all. 3'So I used my gift of mind speaking and whispered in this rich guys ear about her. He had a good heart and I knew he wouldn't take advantage of her. Plus this way she could try and make amends so the sin would come off her soul. I thought I had been subtle about it, but I didn't know He had someone watching me. As soon as He found out what I had done, that was it. Goodbye Heaven."

Magnus could still recall the disappointment and anger that had filled his mind when God had called him in front of him. He had know it was a bad idea to even try and argue his case but he hadn't been able to help himself, which just made his ejection from Heaven that much faster. He knew the rules were put in place for a reason but he didn't think he was in the wrong. After all, isn't that what the angels were supposed to be for? To guide the humans and help them in their times of need? Magnus was still convinced he had done the right thing and it showed in the way he held himself as he spoke about his crime.

He fidgeted a bit before answering the second question Ford had asked. He knew this was going to come up and hoped for the best that Ford wouldn't be as biased as the angels up in Heaven when he learned about his parentage. "As for my eyes. My father was an angel but my mother was a succubus. Instead of being sent to the underworld, it was decided that I had enough angel traits in me, that I would be given a chance to become one of them completely. Of course my eyes give me away that I'm not fully angel." He said the last part with angry bitterness. He had never been completely accepted. Holding his head a little higher and looked Ford in the eye. "I can't help who my parents are, I can only take responsibility for my own actions. But if you don't want to have me in your house because I'm a halfer then I understand."

He would understand. It would hurt but he wouldn't hold it against anyone who judged him because of his mixed race. He had gotten used to being shunned and rejected. It would be a shame if Ford turned out to be like that.