View Single Post
Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Old 04-02-2018, 11:09 PM

I'm almost always walking around a big school in my dreams. I walk around, talk to people, remember I need to get to class, realize I'm lost, get distracted from finding my way over and over, and then wake up.

There was this one where I remember being in a student council meeting, and this boy and I weren't listening 'cause we were losing our bricks laughing about fabric softener, and then I left and went down a hallway that looked like a grocery store in the distance. It was not acknowledged as such. At the end of the dream, I could see ghosts and this girl was helping me chant them away. It was a much longer, more complex dream than that.

Oh! And I had one where everyone at the school pretended to be a gangster because that was their reputation among other schools and they were making fun of it. They wore hip-hop stuffs, and any students who wanted to went up to the front of the classroom and did their choreographed dance to their theme song at the end of class every day. All to build on their reputation. I was trying to do the dance, and I zoned out into a vision or something and missed part of it.

Keno is the lucky(?) soul who receiveth the closest thing to the full text of my dreams. I have to type them out as fast as I can before I forget. I dash to my computer—I type much more quickly than I write—and don't even put on my glasses. I don't have time for that! IT'S A RACE AGAINST MY FADING MEMORY!