View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-10-2017, 04:43 AM

Immy: ah, it's okay ^~^
my replies might be a tad short x.x

Amber nodded lightly to her words and made a mental note about knocking first, which she'd do anyway. It was rude to just let yourself into another persons room, even if you did live together. She glanced at her as mentioned reading, and she nodded once again. "Reading and using computers are about the only things I'm good at.." She murmured quietly, remembering the events from earlier, and how she wasn't much help out in field.

Amber blinked, and shook her head. "No, it's okay." She said, offering the woman a small smile. It wasn't Rane at all, she was just..getting over today. Joining the FBI and immediately being tossed onto the field..and then saying things like that to Spencer. She felt just awful about what she had said to him. Amber quietly followed Rane to her bedroom, and looked around wide-eyed. "I don't mind, sleeping on the couch, or the floor. I can easily get comfortable wherever I lay down, it seemd." -and she wasn't lying either. She was just that adaptable. "I brought some blankets from my dorm room." She said, nodding as Rane had excused herself to go and make the tea.

Amber sighed quietly, then went in one of her boxes and pulled out her blankets so she could set up a kind of futon on the floor, a fluffy one, since the blankets were comforters and thick blankets mostly. Once that was in order, she got out a couple pillows and a thinner blanket to cover up with. After it all, she just sat down on her little make-shift futon and stared off into space for a while, thinking about everything. She'd worry about unpacking tomorrow, after work. When Rane returned, she blinked and stood up. "In here." She called from her bedroom, just as she stepped out and leaned against the door frame. .