View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-10-2017, 06:13 AM

Nova_Alchemist: dude we should be doing that story too lol I love it as well. Oh and who is cutest on NCIS? Lol. I like Gibbs, Tony, and so far I think that is really it lol If I had to choose a girl it would be Abby or Kate. Okay I think it's time for bed, I'm yawning so much. Almost made it to 3am lol XD

Rane was up and about training in her training room once again. The scent of fresh bacon, eggs, and sausage filled the kitchen going down the hall and living room. The kitchen was an open sort of room connected to the living room so it didn't really block the smell. Rane left the just recently hot food on the counter covered up ready to eat by whoever was there to eat it. She was in the middle of doing Tai Chi as well as a few other exercises so she would grab something later.

Spencer had woken up like usual, he grabbed a quick bite of a piece of toast and some coffee. He figured he would pick up some coffee on the way, his eyes had bags under them like usual when he didn't sleep very well. He yawned while stretching then took a hot shower and got dressed heading out to the office as usual.