View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 11-04-2017, 01:15 AM

Spencer looked to Garcia "So what do we know about the victim?" "Not much, that's why they want us to figure out more from here. We won't be out there this time, not you two again. So we have files here but we have to manually go through them, well you guys go through them. I'm going to see what I can find out online." Garcia spoke turning in her chair to her computers getting to work trying to find anything she could find on the girl. Spencer looked to Amber "You okay, Amber?" he asked adding after hearing the way she responded before Hotch came into the room.

Rane realized it was going to be a slow day today, nothing threatening to where they would need her. So she decided to go explore the area around the building. She knew the inside of the building like the back of her hand as well as the outside, but a walk no matter the weather was relaxing. Putting her tablet away she left her bag in the office room and walked back through the front doors in which she came in. She stood outside against the building watching everyone around her wondering just what exactly was she going to be doing during the slow and boring assignments?