View Single Post
TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 01:04 PM

@PK - Well, it's hard to say simply because of the animation homework actually. x.x So if we did something, it would probably not be all day, but I could probably pop in and chat sometimes. Tomorrow might be okay since I have to stay home and draw. I'll just stick by my computer and do that. ^_^

I live in Hawaii. Right now it's 3:00am Sunday (meaning I should sleep, lol!). Did you say you live in Australia? Or did I read that when someone else posted? XD

I pay for the game anyway though because I do play when I can. Friends who live in the mainland play it, and that's one of my connections with them. ^_^

And animation homework is fun but time consuming and tedious if you want to do a good job, and I do want to do a good job. :3 We're doing it the old school way by drawing each image out frame by frame. This weekend's homework is to make a walk cycle. It's amazing how something so seemingly simple is quite complex when you want to do it well. Although it looks okay so far to me, it's probably not that great. Also, I have to make my character more than just a couple of shapes moving. XD I need to add hair and eyes etc.