View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-30-2017, 05:49 PM

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My cat Yuna woke me up early again this morning running around crying. Such a pest! I hope I can get her to quiet down soon. Despite the rude start to my day, today was another day where I was feeling pretty good! It’s been a while since I’ve had so many good days in a row. It’s really uplifting

I went to The Cosmetic Market on my lunch break and looked around but didn’t end up getting anything. This afternoon I found out that my ex was going out on his first date since we broke up and surprisingly I felt okay with that, almost happy even! I feel like that’s a big step for me and a sign that I am really starting to recover from the pain of our breakup.

When I got home after work I found a bunch of stuff on the floor. My cat had apparently gotten bored during the day and decided to break some stuff, fun. I ran around and did my laundry and ate dinner and then I wasn’t planning on it but I decided to get on SWTOR for a bit and ended up spending the rest of the night playing and stayed up really late.

• • •

X is for Xavier, Charles Xavier! I love the X-Men and young Charles is totally m my favorite. Not to mention I have a crush on the actor who plays him.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Yuna woke me up early yet again this morning. I was very unhappy about getting woken up at 6:00am after going to bed at 1:00am. @_@ I thought I would be really tired all day but I didn’t end up crashing until a meeting I had in the afternoon. The day had been going pretty well up until then but once I got to the job site of our new building to take the minutes everything kinda of went to shit, lol.

My boss was unhappy with how big the elevator was but as per code it has to be that size. Anyway, I spent like 3 hours straight listening to her complain about it and watching guys measure and remeasure stuff and telling her the same things. Then we sat down for the actual meeting portion and I could barely stay awake let alone write minutes for stuff I barely understand, lol. And then on top of that with all her bitching and moaning I had to stay 20 minutes late which really put me in a bind because I had to pick up something from a store before they closed and that didn’t leave me much time. I ended up having to literally run to make it and it was so hot that I was sweaty and dying by the time I got there but at least I made it.

After that back on another overcrowded overheated subway car to go to Target to return something. I thought I was going to die in there it was so hot and crowded with nowhere to sit down. Finally after Target I got to head home and I took a shower since I was feeling so sticky and gross. I had plans to get a bunch of stuff done but I was so tired I ended up just lounging around a bit. Then once I realized it was starting to get late I was like crap I need to get going and started running around doing all the things at like 10:30 at night. Oops… Anyway, at least I finished most of the things I had to do and finally went to bed.

• • •

Kitties are super cute!