View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-21-2017, 06:06 PM

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Last night I stayed up way too late doing stuff for my new Manaan stronghold on SWTOR! I was feeling pretty tired this morning but it was fun at least. The day itself sucked really bad. I was 20 minutes late to work because of train problems and then my boss wanted me to set up a skype call for a meeting, so I did so, but the person didn’t answer, so she promptly told me that I would have to stay at the meeting to take the minutes. I was pissed. It felt like I was being punished because someone else wasn’t doing their job. So that took pretty much all my morning. Then the boss sent me a big new project which to do which conflicts with other things I was trying to do so now I have to drop everything and do that. I finally ate a late lunch around 2:30 and then had to run off to the building job site for another meeting. I spent pretty much all day in meetings, it was annoying.

Once I got home I got on SWOTR again and was decorating my stronghold when a friend got on. We did some heroics on Alderaan and got on Discord which ended up turning into being a drink and play for the rest of the night while we waited for someone who promised that they would help organize a golden ISO run. I got sooo drunk. I really should have gone to bed at midnight but I’ve been waiting like a year to do that mission so I ended up staying up super late but we finally got to do it! So happy!!!

• • •

Hm, I’m not honestly sure what this refers to but one of the most impotent mene moments for me was being promoted to staff! That was a moment that I had never dreamed would come to me and it was a huge surprise!

Friday, July 21, 2017

Today I woke up with a hangover, lol. My head has been killing me most of the morning. >.< The work day has been pretty slow today but I’m glad that it’s going better than yesterday after all the drama I had with my boss. After work I’m going to head to the bar with my BF and his friends though I’m not sure I’ll be able to drink anything. I’m still feeling the effects of last night pretty hard, lol.

• • •

I found a beautiful sea shell during my vacation but it already had an inhabitant, lol! I looked around and found another one that wasn’t quite so pretty but I thought I would keep as a souvenir but when we left I completely forgot it! So sad…