View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2017, 08:11 PM

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I was finally feeling a bit better today. Not so nauseous, headachey, or sore, which was really a blessing. The other blessing was that management finally got back to me about my cockroach infestation and they’re sending an exterminator tomorrow. I’m so happy that I’m finally getting some action on this. After work I went bowling. It took a while to get a lane and the lane kept having problems but I had some pretty good scores: 93, 104, 87, 71. I was definitely tired after four games but it was pretty fun. The best part was that my throws were pretty consistent. There weren’t any frames that I didn’t get less than 7 pins down which felt great! After that I headed home and went to bed because it was pretty late.

• • •

I actually haven’t seen any movies this summer. Valerian looked kind of interesting but it got some pretty mixed reviews so I decided to wait. I was also interested in seeing Wonder Woman but I just haven’t had the urge to go to the theater…

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Today I took a half day to be home in the morning when the exterminator came. I thought I might be able to sleep in a bit but no luck as they were doing construction on the road in front of my apartment today. Oh well, at least I got to relax a little bit. The guy came and did his thing and I got some work done here on Mene before heading to work. The commute ended up being quite an ordeal. I figured since it was the middle of the day that the subway would be pretty calm but one stop after I got on this group of three girls got on the train screaming and laughing and making a ton of noise. They sat down by me and after 2-3 stops I got fed up and moved to the other end of the train and put some headphones in. One of the girls followed me though and pretended to be talking to the girl across from me just to annoy me. Then she kept trying to talk to me saying “I like your shoes,” over and over but it was clear that she was just trying to antagonize me so I pretended I didn’t hear her. Finally she left and I got to work. I wasn’t very focused to be honest and ended up doing some work on here (I know, my bad!). After work I went to Target and then headed home and played a bit of SWTOR. One of my friends left the guild so that ended up being pretty dramatic. Hopefully it all works out.

• • •

Usually I read books pretty fast but I’ve been on my latest book forever it seems. I’ve been playing my 3DS a lot in the train and reading less. I dunno, I just don’t really feel into it. It’s probably the book I’m reading I guess but I don’t really have any other options at the moment as the library is closed and I’m broke, lol.