Thread: Soul Notes.
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-24-2016, 12:36 AM

This vampire was indeed quite cunning like himself, as Jacob expected. He couldn't just whisper a few words and take the vampire under his wing, but he didn't falter. He kept his smile on and it was a true smile. He'd much enjoy the company of one more like himself. "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean," he murmured. "I don't want anything of you. It's just, we vampires are so few in numbers that it's quite a celebration to see new...blood as it were." He quirked another smile, something shining in his eyes, like a joke or a secret he wasn't sharing. Any hint of menace was gone in his voice and posture. In all, he looked the part of a charming gentleman.

Dipping his head in another slight bow, he stepped around the room as if to make his way to the door, though he kept his eyes on the other vampire. "It is my pride to greet newcomers to my town personally. I wished to extend an invitation to dinner tomorrow night. Of course your companion is welcome too. I would have liked to offer the invitation to them in person as well, but it seems we are not on good terms?" He paused, a question in his voice. Though he didn't pause long enough to allow for an answer. "I'm terrible sorry if I have somehow offended you or given you a shock. I have gotten used to a way of doing things after such a long time, you see."

Never quite relaxed his mind, he continued to search with his senses, wondering where the other vampire had gone. It never did to be careless in situations like this, though he doubted these two could do anything to him and his domain. They really had no idea what they walked into to or the power that he held. The surface only showed so much.