View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-20-2012, 02:39 AM

With his pocket watch safely back in his coat pocket he followed Riva, letting both women exit the shop before him. He wasn’t quite sure what to expect at the meeting, but could only hope for the best. Felix walked along side of Cateline in hopes they could continue their friendly chat along the way. The woman seemed pleasant enough, she had a lovely voice and she was pretty as well. Upon hearing her question he glanced down at her. “It would be a pleasure.”

Felix’s head tilted slightly as he looked at Riva. “Alchemy you say…I know of no one. Well, there was some talk back about a mad man who had dealings with alchemy, but I thought that only to be rumors. Of course as far as I know that man wasn’t sided with anyone.” The situation had caught the male’s interest for a moment. Before he had finished what he was saying the woman had enter the home, leaving the other woman and him outside. Felix glanced down at Cateline with a questioning look in his crimson eyes. Should they go in or wait he wondered.