Thread: Physcial Hell
View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:47 PM

(sorry it took so long)

Andy was still in the window, watching the sun starting to set over the dunes of the old city. It was then he saw two figures, one that looked human, and the other that looked like a Zombie out of those old horror flicks. Normally, The ones you saw were in the old buildings and tunnels, and were always a 'shot on sight' situation. However, this one acted with intellect, and purpose. Andy still held the two in the his weapons sights.

It wasn't until the man collapsed that Andy ran downstairs, and looked towards Alicia. "Sis, there are two people outside: One of them just collapsed, we gotta help him."He said.

"What?! brother, be sensible. We don't even know who these people are, they could be dangerous. "Alicia said, as she pushed the last of the raiders bodies in the trash bin outside.

"It may not be the smart thing, trust me I am the first not to trust strangers, but it is the right thing. "Andy said, looking towards her

"Oh for the love of.....fine!"Alicia said, grabbing some food, water, and a first-aid kit.

Andy would run outside, with Alicia at his heels. He approached the little ghoul-girl, weapon raised. "Little girl! Stay with me, I'm with the Military. "He said, knowing that even kids these days knew about the armed forces. "We'll help your friend, don't worry about that. "he said, checking around, as to make sure no-one was approaching.

Alicia would approach Shane's body, kneeling down beside it, and checking it for wounds. After finding no signs of bleeding in any area, she would dip water on a cool rag, and place it on his head. "Come on, mister, you can't leave this little girl alone...."she said to herself. "He's out cold, but he's still alive. We need to get him out of here."