View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-09-2020, 02:30 PM

The woman watched as the two left the room, and sat down at the table. She was still pretty shaken, and tried her best to get a handle on her nerves. She needed to have a level head when the police showed up. Taking out her phone, she tried calling Vera to ask her if she was coming or not since she hadn't shown up, and felt uneasy when it went to voicemail.

Sophie followed Tai out to the dining area and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I hate to say it, but i don't think it was a customer or random. Something doesn't sit right with me.." She said quietly. Where was Vera in all of this? She was the closing manager, so she should be here as well.

---

Derek was quiet as he followed the tabby, his hands in his pockets. "They won't recognize us like this, but the police don't really like outside help. They'll figure out what happened." He said calmly, though hus was worried about Sophie being involved. If those guys had anything to do with it, he didn't think he could keep himself from going after them. They got there just as the police pulled up.