View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-04-2021, 06:25 PM

Key had surely noticed her reaction. Had it scared him? Oh she juat didn't know what to do! Priscilla smiled. Wasn't that always the best option? "I look forward to meeting your friend. You make him sound pretty great!" Honestly Priscilla was inclined to like anyone Key did, because she thought Key seemed like a pretty goos judge of character.

The talk of the possible hair colours made Priscilla giggle. Her? With pink hair! But the ridiculousness of it was the point. Key's enthusiasm about it was a very nice bonus too. "You're not silly! I know what silly looks like after all." Garden parties tended to bring out the silliness in a lot of people, and she'd been to her fair share. Silliness in itself wasn't necessarily be bas she sipposed.

"And of course I meant it. You could dye my hair rainbow if you wanted. But an ombre does souns nice... The fabric I see dyed like that is always so beautiful and eye catching." She wondered if the eye catching nature of bright colours would be counter productive to her hiding, but doubted it. It was entirely unlike her after all.