View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-07-2021, 11:02 PM

Sophie nodded lightly when Tai spoke and glanced at the two male officers that came inside as Tai opened the door for them. She wasn't sure if she should wait to talk to them until they asked to talk with her, or go ahead and and talk to them.

One of the male's nodded in thanks to Tai and glanced at Sophie while the other headed to the back to talk with Shelly. "Ma'am do you work here?" The officer asked. Sophie nodded and nervously rubbed her thumbs. "Yes sir, I'm one of the waistresses. I was off today when Ms. Shelly called me." She said quietly.

"So you weren't present when the robbery happened?" He asked. Sophie shook her head lightly. "N-no sir." She murmured.

---

Derek nodded some when Pedro spoke. "Exactly." He said quietly as he lowered down next to the tabby. He was more worried about the police recognizing him than Tai or Sophie. "When they go back in the back, we'll take a look around for ourselves." He said quietly, wearing a small smirk.