View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2021, 12:09 AM

Key found himself nodding along though he had to chuckle at the idea of rainbow hair. "Hm, maybe another time. I'm only an amateur after all so I don't know if I can even make two colors look good on someone." Still, it would be fun and the fact that Priscilla smiled only made the idea seem even better. "Sounds like we'll do an ombre for sure. I think something eye-catching suits you since you're already so impressive. Yeah. This is definitely a good idea!"

Chuckling again, Key stretched out his legs before giving the cafe a quick look over, his eyes returning to the table a second later. "Um, we shouldn't just talk about hair dye and meeting my friend though. Plus. we're not done shopping, are we?" He finished his own drink during his earlier embarrassment so he found his hands wholly without anything to do. It was, perhaps, what made his mouth run so much. "Besides, I want to hear more about you. You've already seen so much of my life but all I hear are the bad and the weird things you grew up with. There's got to be some stories you can share while we're shopping!" It would certainly keep his mind off his own own growing feelings and he had to admit that Priscilla intrigued him. He wanted to know everything he could about the young woman.