View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-05-2021, 08:36 PM

Key shook his head, still smiling with just a hint of awkwardness. "Friends should get to know each other. But other people think...well, they can think whatever they want. It's not like I've ever cared about people's stares." If he had, he wouldn't go out in the kind of clothing he wore today or stood next to Priscilla so that people might misunderstand. He would certainly never put on a skirt. Biting his lip, he tried to keep the flush off of his face as he looked at their clasped hands. Did Priscilla really not understand why people thought they were a couple? Did she not understand that Key might be thinking of her in that way?

"Ah, well. There is this one store I've been to a few times. It's at the end of the street, but I'm sure you'll like it. It's geek-themed!" he added with a giant grin. "Mario, My Hero Academia, Minecraft...it's all the popular things. You'll see and I'll get you to buy something for sure!" He loved that kind of style and the thought of pulling Priscilla, a girl with a name like Priscilla, into that world. Well, it was a grand thought indeed.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 03-25-2021 at 05:52 PM..