View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-14-2021, 10:38 PM

Sophie felt Tai's hand tighten around hers and gave his a squeeze, nodding to the officer after he spoke, not sure of what else to say. Her anxiety was as high as a kite, and she was sure if she tried to say anything else, she'd just fall to pieces. She really hoped they could find whoever did this, and she hoped her night manager wasn't involved.

She watched Nolan leave to go and talk with his partner, and allowed her eyes to settle on the table. "Tai, can we go home?" She asked quietly, doing to her best to keep her voice even and keeping from giving her away. He was probably already worried more than a mother, and he could probably feel her hand shaking under his own.

~~~

Derek's own cat pupils were showing as he thought about those guys messing with Sophie, why though? Why did he feel so infuriated? He hadn't been staying at the house very long, and he didn't know her.. So, why? He was quiet as he led Pedro down the alley, feeling his old self slipping through. "I'll kill him." He heard himself murmured under his breath, so quietly he could barely hear it.

When they arrived, he paused when Pedro held him back from going inside, allowing himself to calm down just enough for his eyes to go back to normal. "I can almost guarantee he'll be here." He said quietly, giving Pedro a small smirk before opening the door and leading Pedro inside and towards the back of the club.

A couple of the boys they ran into on their 'date' turned from their seats in front of the back room and stood. "Hey, long time D-man! Who's your friend?" " Are you coming to have some fun with us? Or maybe you're still mad about us crashing your date." Derek used his free hand to grab one of the guys by the scruff of their shirt and shoved him into the back wall. "Shut the hell up and the tell me if Gin is in or not." He demanded. One of the guys laughed. "Oh man, he's really mad. It's been awhile since we've seen you like this." He said sheepishly.