View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-26-2021, 05:09 PM

Sophie easily allowed Tai to pull her to her feet and grabbed her purse and followed him to the car, her hand giving his, what she hoped at least, a comforting squeeze. Once to the car and he helped her into the car, setting her purse on her lap and feeling Tai's hand on hers again once he himself was seated in thr car, she nodded lightly when he spoke and glanced at him with a small smile she wasn't really feeling. "I'll be alright." She spoke softly.

~°~°~

The guy up against the wall irrupted into laughter at Pedro's threat and the other looked a bit more weary of the situation, though remained silent. Derek however wasn't having any of it and moved to pull the guy in his grip, away from the wall a bit just to shove him back into the wall roughly, knocking the wind out of the guy. The other guy standing off to the side frowned some and placed a hand on Derek's arm to take charge since his friend was being a twat. "He's in the back, he'll only want to see you and you know it." He spoke calmly, opening the door for the black cat.

"Too bad, he came deal with both of us, he's with me and I won't leave him in your care." Derek said with a growl as he dropped the guy in his grip and firmly, yet lightly as to not hurt him, grabbed Pedro's hand and led him through the door that led to the back room.

A young man, a least a few years older than Derek, with short spikey red-ish orange hair and caramel brown eyes sat on a couch with a woman on either side of him. At the sight of Derek and a stranger, he propped his leg over his knee and leaned back against the couch with an arm around both of the women, an amused smirk tugging at his lips. "Isn't this a pleasant Derek, what brings you back to me?" The man nearly purred the words and Derek scowled.

"What do you know about a robbery at the local bakery?" Derek half snapped.