Thread: Heart Code
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2022, 07:17 PM

"Why?" Kaede asked, turning to give his creation a strange look. "The man's only one shade off from an idiot. Why would you be afraid of anything, especially something like that? You're mine so it's not like I'd let something happen to something I made with such painstaking care," he added with a roll of his eyes, feeling a bit insulted by the notion. E.v.a was his precious creation, as much as he didn't admit to any sort of feelings. But compared to a human colleague, E.v.a's importance ranked much higher.

Finally starting to move the broom around in a vague motion of sweeping, he continued to answer E.v.a's questions with a wave of his hand. "He's never seen any images of you or anything of the sort, if that's what you're asking. Does he know that I planned to build a perfect humanoid, far better than any real human? I suppose so, since it's been my goal since my college years. But that guy..." Kaede had to pause and make a face. "Despite working with codes and numbers all day long, he's always preferred people to creations like you. I doubt he has an interest."