View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-02-2012, 09:37 AM

Rogan, was sitting with his group of friends, which always had the 6 of them together and they were chatting with the guys from the other classes, because today and for the rest of the week both music classes would be working together. Why? Well the teachers had yet to tell anyone this. Rogan, was looking around, still thinking of the conversation he had with Jacob, out on the field today. When he heard more people come in he looked back to see that one of them was Victoria, his eyes locked on to her and watched as she went and sat with Morgan and the girls as they waved her over, 'She's always doing as she's told.' he thought with a smirk.

Loosing his tie more, as the first two buttons were undone, he leaned back into his seat more, his legs propped up on the seat in front of him and his arms hanging lazily behind the two chairs beside him. "Anyone know why the teachers are having us like this? Mr. Harris, hasn't even told us...which he usually does." one of the senior's asked them, "Not a clue, Miss Harper, isn't one for surprises and playing around, so I'm shocked we weren't told before yesterday." Ryan, replied to him.

Rogan, was still watching Victoria, when the teachers walked on to the stage, the piano that were usually on the sides were pushed together, in the center of the stage. "Well I'm sure you must all be wondering why, Mr.Harris and myself have the two music classes mixed together?" Miss Harper, began as she smiled at them all and crossed her arms in front of her chest, "We are going to be doing duets all week! Or maybe longer depending." she said happily, as she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Now Mr. Harris will you explain to them the rest, as I get the music sheets." she said as she walked towards the large cabinet, her high heels clicking with each step.

As, Mr. Harris, explained what would be happening Rogan, now could not stop his staring at Victoria, 'I want to be partners with her a few time, everyone knows how hard it is to do a duet without trying to connect with your partner.' he smirked at the idea that she would be so angered that she would mess up that the teachers would make them work together over and over again, which excited him...but than he was worried that she would get teamed up with other that would be to friendly with her, which made him have a deep frown on his face.